457 Delaperriere Loop, Jefferson GA – Traditions of Braselton – Jackson County
- Spacious ranch with teen suite / in-law suite & full basement
- Split bedroom plan with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths built in 2005
- Hardwood floors galore and detailed trim-work
- Formal dining room with treyed ceiling
- Great room has brick fireplace and high, coffered ceiling
- Kitchen features stained cabinets, granite counter-tops, built-in desk, breakfast island, double ovens and tiled back-splash
- Open styled kitchen overlooks vaulted keeping room & 2nd brick fireplace
- Owner’s suite boasts entrance to covered deck, treyed ceiling, and electric fireplace
- Owner’s bath has jetted garden tub, tiled shower, double vanity and walk-in closet
- Owner’s suite and 2 bedrooms are located on the main floor and the upstairs teen suite has a bedroom, full bath and media room
- Full daylight basement with lots of natural light and stubbed with plumbing
- 3 car garage with automatic openers
- Brick front and cement siding
- Beautifully designed backyard with flower gardens
- Covered upper deck and ground level patio
- Located in Traditions of Braselton Subdivision with golf, pool, tennis, restaurant, playground, clubhouse and lakes
- Serviced by West Jackson County Schools.
I85N, R at Exit 129 on Hwy 53, L onto Hwy 124 at red light. R into Traditions Subdivision on Traditions Way, navigate the roundabout and turn left onto Delaperriere Loop, House is on the L.
Marketed by Stephanie Stapler, Realtor / Associate Broker with Keller Williams Realty Lanier Partners.